Disclaimer/Terms and Conditions Governing General Use of Tower Health Plastic Surgery and MedSpa’s website
- Tower Health provides health-related information on our websites for general patient educational and informational purposes only and does not render medical advice or professional services. The information provided through this website should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease.
- If you are having a medical emergency, call 911.
- All information on our websites is copyrighted by Tower Health and is protected under U.S. and international copyright laws.
- Do not reuse information or images without our written permission.
- Some information is linked to websites that we do not own or control. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement of the content on such sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites.
- Tower Health disclaims any liability for any documentation, information, programs, software, or other material that is part of this website. No guarantees or warranties are made that the information will not be offensive to a user or that it will meet the user’s needs and requirements.
- Please see our Notice of Privacy Practices for an explanation of how we gather, use, and protect your personal information.
Before & After Disclaimer
- The photos on this website are not intended to represent the results that every patient can expect. Surgical results vary greatly from patient to patient and are not guaranteed.
- Patient before and after photos appearing on this site are Tower Health Plastic Surgery & MedSpa’s cosmetic surgery patients. Consent for use of patient photos on this website is on file. All photos are unaltered, except certain personally identifying marks (tattoos, birthmarks) have been obscured upon request of the patient.
- Cosmetic Plastic Surgery is a very complex field. It cannot be fully or adequately described in any website. The field is rapidly changing and information contained in a website can become outdated very quickly. This website may not always reflect Tower Health Plastic Surgery & MedSpa’s current opinions.
- The information on this site is intended for general purposes only and is not intended to nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice relative to specific medical conditions or questions. The information on this website is not a guide to treatment, and it should not replace seeking medical advice from your physician.
- Tower Health Plastic Surgery & MedSpa does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness or usefulness of any information contained herein. In no event will Tower Health Plastic Surgery & MedSpa be liable to anyone for any decision made or action taken in reliance upon the information provided through this website.
- Restrictions on Use. Tower Health hereby grants you a non-exclusive right to use our website for your personal, non-commercial use. Tower Health operates in Pennsylvania. By accessing our website, regardless of where you are located, you agree that the statutes and laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania will apply to all matters regarding the use of our websites.
- Tower Health Trademarks. You agree not to use, display, or reproduce any trademark or logo on our website without prior written permission.
- No Medical Advice. Tower Health assumes no responsibility for how you use the information you obtain from its website. Please consult directly with your healthcare provider.
- Linked Sites. The Tower Health website includes links to non-affiliated websites containing information that we believe to be credible and useful, but we do not own or control the content.
- Retargeting and Remarketing. As you browse the Tower Health website, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our advertising and marketing partners then enable us to present you with advertising on other sites, or with marketing information, based on your previous interaction with Tower Health. Data collected by Tower Health for advertising or marketing purposes is completely anonymous, and only includes information such as the browser type, user location (municipality, not home or street address), IP address, date and time of visit, domain type, and your activity on our website. None of this information, individually or grouped together, can be traced back to you.